The HOPE Walk honors the legacy of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Tori Sheahan–a consummate caretaker and champion for the health of local youth–and others who share in her journey. You can also Honor your loved one(s) at the Walk!
- Open to the Public
- Location: Harbor Park in Baldwin Park
- Date: January 27, 2018
- Time: Check-in begins at 8:00 AM, Walk begins at 9:00 AM
- Performances: WPHS Cheerleaders, GMS A Cappella Group & MMS Band
- OutDoor Prize Drawings: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Lululemon and More!
- Goody Bags: In partnership with The Coop/4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Walk included in Sponsorships: Stainless Steel Water Bottle Canteen & More
Sign Up to Walk, Sponsor or Donate: www.FoundationforOCPS.org/HopeWalk
Packet Pickup: Friday, January 26 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Students can earn community service hours by participating in the Walk AND/OR implementing individual community service projects at the Walk. Please check with your child’s School Counselor or IB Coordinator for more information.
Sign up to help here: Hope Walk Volunteer Sign Up
The HOPE Walk for Health focuses on promoting a healthy mind and body, by walking, for conflict resolution, problem solving and exercise. Proceeds from the HOPE Walk for Health will be used to continue to provide: Medical supplies and health education resources in school-based health centers and Social/Emotional Learning (SEL) programs in the Winter Park Consortium of Schools (Winter Park High and all elementary and middle feeder schools), along with support for American Cancer Society Hope Lodges.
Walk the HOPE Walk. Then, see your kids run the Fast Start talk. If your child(ren) is participating in the Fast Start Track and Field Invitational, there is time for to walk in the HOPE Walk then make your way to Fast Start. Make it a day of family fun and activity!