(plus free dinner and childcare for registered participants – first come, first served. Must register by Sept. 18)
Kids learn best when they’ve had a little exercise. Help them get more with a fun, healthy, safe commute. Join Healthy Central Florida to explore and encourage walking and biking to school – safely.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 6:00 p.m – 7:30 p.m.
Winter Park Community Center, 721 W. New England, WP 32789
Parents, Principals, Healthy School Team Leaders, City Officials, police, pedestrian/cycling advocates and PTO representatives
- Potential for $$$ Mini-Grants
- Learn from local walking and biking experts
- Be inspired by replicable successes
- Complimentary dinner from Outback Steakhouse & childcare for registered participants. Limited slots. Register early-deadline 9-18!
- Receive tools to promote walking and biking at your school
- Representatives from police, municipalities, traffic engineers, parents and teachers all working together for safer routes to school
- Free materials for schools – banners, yard signs, counters, stickers, t-shirts and more!
Please RSVP today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Abby Seelinger at email@example.com, or call 407.644.2300 ext. 241.
To learn more about Healthy Central Florida, visit www.healthycentralflorida.org. Healthy Central Florida is community-based partnership, founded by Florida Hospital and the Winter Park Health Foundation.