Ingredients for Cauliflower Cheese
- 1 cauliflower, chopped up
- 3 or 4 large carrots, peel and chopped
- 1 cup pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 250g grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup full fat yogurt
- 1 cup cream
Bread crumb topping
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- olive oil
- A small amount (30 g) cooking bacon (optional)
Oven at 360°F
How to Make Cauliflower Cheese
- Put the carrots and cauliflower in a large pan of boiling water.
- Boil for a couple of minutes (you don’t want to over do them).
- Cook the pasta according to the packet.
- Drain and mix together if you’ve done them in separate pots.
- Add the garlic, grated cheese, cream and yogurt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a large oven proof dish.
- Make your bread crumbs by adding all the ingredients to a food processor
- Sprinkle on top of your cauliflower mixture.
- Top with grated Parmesan if required.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
For more information, visit Snotty Noses