The Brookshire Fund is a 501c3 Foundation established in 2013 by Brookshire parents to help provide all Brookshire students with a state of the art learning environment and highest quality education.
This ADULTS ONLY fundraiser will raise money to support Brookshire students and their school. Proceeds from the Bash will be used towards these future projects:
- New shade structures for the playground and outdoor lunch area
- Tablet computers for classrooms
- Technology programs
Heavy Appetizers will be served, and the DJ will keep you dancing!
Festive Party Attire – Dress up, if you wish, or pull out your best Flapper Girl or Speakeasy Guy outfit and join the fun.
The Bash will have:
- Silent and Live Auction
- Cash Bar
$40 per person
$80 per couple
To purchase tickets using a credit card, go to Foundation for OCPS – Brookshire Fund and follow these steps:
- Fill in “Supporter Information, including your guest, if applicable
- Choose “Events” – Select $40 – Single Admission, or $80 – Couple Admission
- “Select Payment Option” – Type in $40 or $80, and provide billing information.
- Please note that your credit card is securely processed through the Foundation for OCPS.
All ticket purchases are tax deductible!
Click here for more information