For this recipe and others like it, see http://weelicious.com/
Recipe serves four
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed & stems removed
- chocolate chips, optional
1. In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese and preserves until combined.
2. Place cream cheese mixture in a small Ziploc bag, snip off one corner to create a piping bag.
3. Slice 1/2 inch off of the top of the strawberry, fill with cream cheese mixture and place the “hat” back on top.
4. Place 2 chocolate chips in the cream cheese mixture for the eyes.
5. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.